The Joy of Depression

Finding precious moments of joy, laughter, love and peace.

Friday, May 9, 2014

I have not failed...

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."


Thomas Alva Edison

Posted by Rookie at 06:36
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: quote
Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

Traducción (Traduction) Translation

  • Latest Post
  • Why this blog?
  • Mindfulness Resources

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (23)
    • ►  Mar (5)
    • ►  Apr (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Sep (3)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ►  Nov (3)
    • ►  Dec (2)
  • ▼  2014 (25)
    • ►  Jan (2)
    • ►  Feb (3)
    • ►  Apr (3)
    • ▼  May (1)
      • I have not failed...
    • ►  Jun (7)
    • ►  Jul (4)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Oct (3)
  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  Jan (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Sep (1)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  Mar (2)
  • ►  2018 (5)
    • ►  Jan (3)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Apr (1)

Labels

about me apps I recommend art babies babysitting children chronic pain co-blogging connection depression dogs events experiments family food forgiveness friends gratitude holidays laughter letting go mandala meditation mindfulness monastery music parents photo play poetry pregnancy quote race self care self-care serendipity silence songs story teaching video work yoga
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.