I guess I can forgive myself for not starting the 30 day Forgiveness Challenge that started in May. I have all the emails so I can start at any time I feel ready, and I don't have to do one exercise a day as suggested.
I'm starting to realize these programs are too fast-paced for me. _The Artist's Way_ by Julia Cameron was supposed to take 12 weeks. It took me a couple of years to finish.
Martha Beck's _Joy Diet_ has 10 chapters, and she suggests doing one week each. "Do Nothing" for 10 minutes a day was the first chapter so I'm still stuck on that. It's incredibly difficult!
I just got an idea for a song, Sesame Street style:
Everyone takes a different amount of time
everyone takes a different amount of time
Some people talk when they're (clap clap) 18 months old
Some people talk when they're (clap clap) 3 years old
Some people talk when they're (clap clap) 27
Let's listen to what they say